Langsung ke konten utama

Three Days of Night Intimacy



Do You Know That The Wait Isn’t That Fun?

Diary entry, Friday 8th December 2017’s.
Today I have the activities of the premier regional organization. I was recommended to join the organization, because I had lived there temporarily even though I was not a native in their area.
Activities "Night of intimacy", because the organization of this area has just been established then this Night of intimacy is the first. One day before the activity I have prepared the items that will be needed at the time of the activity.
Here I don’t have a private vehicle, so to attend a gathering before this activity I was picked up by my colleagues. I was ready long enough, but it turns out my friend late to pick me up. When I waited for him to arrive I fell asleep. When I got there to gather, I was very disappointed. Because the promised time contract didn’t match the reality and the time difference was long enough. So that makes our bus driver also feel saturated waiting long.




Annisa Ridha Apriliany



Is This The "Screaming Night"?

Diary entry, Saturday 9th December 2017’s.
The location of our activities in kakilangit home stay, precisely at Mangunan, Bantul. I think the place is very beautiful and cool even though it took more or less an hour to arrive there. In one bus there are approximately 20 people, the rest there are to go using a motorcycle.
So many trees make the air there very cool but the road is quite steep so I think in the area there is very high risk accident. For that I hope, the riders can be more careful when crossing in this area.
This event lasts until Sunday. We new members sleep separately with seniors and certainly separate between women and men. At nightfall, our new members are ruled by seniors to sleep fast due to the many activities tomorrow. shortly when I slept, about 3 hours, we were all awakened by seniors in a very rough way, that was shouted in a very loud voice and quite rough.
After waking up, we were collected in the homestay yard, and the stall was quite tense. I'm confused, what happened? Then my friend told me "this is called Night Scream". Suddenly the general chairman of the organization, came raging and snapped at us. Some are watered and some are slapped. I'm nervous, I'm scared and my legs are shaking. After which we were directed, given a group assignment. For sightseeing for clues in the dark at 2.00 am with candlelight only. Every post of my group is endlessly scolded, shouted and even interrogated by those seniors who vigil at each post. This finish takes an hour more and this makes me tired enough but I think it's fun too.




Annisa Ridha Apriliany



Last Day
Diary entry, Sunday 10th December 2017’s.
Today”s the last day of the evening activities of intimacy. Finally last night we could sleep more soundly, unlike yesterday night roughly awakened. Sunday morning is our last activity, namely outbound and gift exchange.
The first outbound, there are three games that we must follow which is indeed demanding the cooperation of each member of the group. Unfortunately my group only once won the race, but no problem. Because I think win or lose things biscuits. Which I take from this game is togetherness and excitement.
The second is a gift exchange activity, in which the moderator asks the question to the participants and when the answer is correct, the moderator invites the participants to pick up the raffle paper containing the matching number on the number available on the present present. I managed to answer and got a number four gift that contains a glass.
After both activities finished at 12:00 am, we are preparing to pack to go home by bus that has been provided by the committee. Very tired and I just realized there are still many tasks waiting for me to finish it.





Annisa Ridha Apriliany

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Etika Komunikasi Interpersonal

 ETIKA KOMUNIKASI INTERPERSONAL     Disusun Oleh Kelompok 7: 5171711002: Pandu Selpa Nugraha 5171711015: Elsy Yuli Yanti 5171711017: Aldo Hafirano 5171711034: Prima Nur Cahyo 5171711035: Joni Agus Prayitno 5171711038: Annisa Ridha Apriliany SEMESTER II PRODI S1 ILMU KOMUNIKASI FAKULTAS HUMANIORA UNIVERSITAS TEKNOLOGI YOGYAKARTA 2018

Produk Bank Negeri dan Bank Swasta

                                                Produk Bank Negeri & Bank Swasta Disusun oleh Kelompok 7: Annisa Ridha Apriliany Bowo G.P Hasni Sulistya Nur Azizah Riska Fitriansyah Trimawariah X IIS 4 KATA PENGANTAR Puji syukur penyusun panjatkan ke hadirat Allah Subhanahu wata΄ala, karena berkat rahmat-Nya kami dapat menyelesaikan makalah yang berjudul Perbankan. Makalah ini diajukan guna memenuhi tugas dari guru mata pelajaran Ekonomi. Kami mengucapkan terima kasih kepada semua pihak yang telah membantu sehingga makalah ini dapat diselesaikan sesuai dengan waktunya. Makalah ini masih jauh dari sempurna, oleh karena itu kami mengharapkan kritik dan saran yang bersifat membangun demi kesempurnaan makalah ini. Semoga makalah ini memberikan informasi bagi masyarakat dan bermanfaat untuk pengembangan ilmu pengetahuan bagi kita semua.